Gigabyte USA recently announced a new GP-P750GM modular power supply for PC which is now available to buy in the country. According to the manufacturer, the changes in the circuitry and the choice of new materials have reduced the length of the 750W PSU from the usual 16-18 cm to 14 cm.
In addition to the 750W model of 750W with 80 Plus Gold certification and a fully modular cable system, the list of new power supplies includes the P550B and the 550W and 450W P450B models with 80 Plus Bronze certification.
The power supply PC is built on a single +12V rail. The P750GM description mentions the fan stop function, which allows the unit to operate almost silently at light load. The power supply unit is cooled with 120mm hydraulic bearing fans. Protection against overload and other abnormal situations is provided.
Price and availability
Gigabyte GP-P750GM Specifications
- Type: ATX 12V v2.31
- Maximum Power: 750W
- Fans: 120mm Hydraulic Bearing (HYB)Fan
- PFC: Active
- Main Connector: 20+4Pin
- PCI-Express Connector: 4 x 6+2-Pin
- SATA Power Connector: 8
- Modular: Full Modular
- Efficiency: 90% at typical load
- Energy-EfficientL: 80 PLUS GOLD Certified
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240 V
- Input Frequency Range: 50/60 Hz
- Input Current: 12 – 6 A
- MTBF: >100,000 Hours
- Approvals: BSMI / CE / CCC / FCC / TUV / RCM / CB / EAC / KCC / UL
- Dimensions: 3.39″ x 5.91″ x 5.51″
- Connectors: 1 x ATX/MB 20+4 Pin / 2 x EPS/ATX 12V 4+4pin / 4 x PCI-e 6+2 pin / 8 x SATA 5 pin / 3 x Peripheral 4-pin / 1 x Floppy 4-pin
Gigabyte Technology has also made available the AORUS 15G gaming notebook in USA, that comes with the new Comet Lake H Intel Core i9-10980HK processors, the brand new NVIDIA RTX 2080 Super Max-Q graphics, mechanical keyboard with RGB single-key lighting, a fast 15.6-inch IPS display with a stable and proud 240 Hz, CNC-milled aluminum housing with a compact design.