The Gigabyte G24F is the new HDR monitor for gaming with AMD FreeSync Premium, 24-inch FHD display, 1ms response time, and HDMI 2.0 support.
The new Gigabyte monitor features a 1080p SS IPS panel, which can operate up to 170 Hz. That said, the 1ms monitor has HDMI 2.0 ports, which will limit it to 60 Hz on Xbox Series or PlayStation 5 consoles. Additionally, the G24F has DCI-P3 coverage of up to 90%, is HDR compatible, and has a DisplayPort 1.2.
However, the FreeSync monitor supports 8-bit color, a maximum brightness of 300 cd/m2, and has USB hubs with Type-A and Type C ports. There are also various gaming features like OSD sidekick, On-screen timer, Counter, Crosshair, Alignment, Aim Stabilizer, Dashboard, Black Equilizer, Auto-update, and more.
Price and availability
Unfortunately, Gigabyte did not disclose the price of the G24F, but it has already been listed on the Newegg.com online store with “Auto Notify” status.
Gigabyte G24F Specifications
- Display: 23.8-inch Non-glare SS IPS panel
- Display Viewing Area (HxV): 527.04 x 296.46 mm
- Color Saturation: 90% DCI-P3/120% sRGB
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2745 (H) x 0.2745 (V) (mm)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (TYP)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000 : 1
- Viewing Angle: 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Colors: 8 bits
- Response Time: 1ms (MPRT) / 2ms (GTG)
- Refresh Rate: 165Hz/OC 170Hz
- Features: Flicker-free, OSD Sidekick, Aim Stabilizer, Black Equalizer, Dashboard, Crosshair, Timer, Counter, Auto-Update, Smart OD, Kensington lock
- Ports: USB 3.0 x2, HDMI 2.0 x2, Display port 1.2 x1 (capable for HDR), Earphone Jack
- Stand: Tilt(angle) – -5°~+20°, Height – 130mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100 x 100mm
- Dimension: 541x 519.3 x 136.75 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 5.3 kg (with stand)
Along with this, the manufacturer has also made available the Gigabyte M28U with 28-inch 2160P 4K display, and KVM switch. The Aorus FV43U 43-inch monitor for gaming with impressive specifications includes 4K resolution, 144 Hz refresh rate, and 1 ms response time (MPRT). The Gigabyte G27QC A curved gaming monitor with a 27-inch QHD VA panel. And the Gigabyte M32Q, a 32 inch KVM monitor with SS IPS panel, and 2560 x 1440 QHD resolution.