This will be a shortened version of the Fujifilm X-T1. The camera uses 16.3-megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor with an attached Ultra Sonic mechanism like on X-T1. The EVF has a smaller size but still achieve very high resolution of 2.36 million pixels.
The Fujifilm X-T10 still has the world’s lowest latency: 0.005 seconds. In particular, it will have built-in Flash toad. The Fujifilm X-T1 is a very great Mirrorless camera and have marked the name of the Fujifilm mirrorless camera. The Fujifilm X-T10 price will expect lightly cheaper than X-T1.
Fuji X-T10 Specifications:
- TFT-LCD Flip Display of 3 inches, 920,000 pixels
- 16.3 megapixels APS-C X-Trans CMOS Sensor
- ISO: 51200
- Autofocus 49 points, Hybrid AF system
- EVF: electronic viewfinder coverage of 100%, 2.36 million dots, magnification 0.62 times, time lag is 0.005 seconds
- Boot time: 0.5 seconds
- Shutter lag: 0.05 seconds
- Electronic shutter, speed: 1/32000 seconds – 60 seconds
- Video recording 1080p 60/50/30/25 / 24fps.
- P / S / A / M exposure modes
- 5 types of auto bracket mode, 8 types of advanced filters
- Built-in Flash
- Image formats: RAW + JPEG
- Body made from metal
- XC16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS II lens kit
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi, Remote control from smartphones
- NP-W126 Battery up to 350 shots