This Firmware update fixes some bugs related to all 02 models such as reduced noise when recording in 720p HD and fixed the freezing issue when used the Clean image sensor modes, as well as overcome some minor errors.
Here is some information on what fixes for Nikon D7100 and D5200:
- Reduced noise (horizontal lines) in movies shot with 1280×720; 60p or 1280×720; 50p selected for Frame size/frame rate.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the display to darken when images were viewed by pressing the (playback) button.
- Fixed issues with the virtual horizon displayed using the Viewfinder virtual horizon option.
- Fixed an issue with the camera freezing when the Clean image sensor option was used.
- An error message was added for retractable lenses such as the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II. The message is displayed and the shutter release disabled when the lens is retracted.
- The Slower and Faster labels in the Hindi version of the ISO sensitivity settings > Minimum shutter speed > Auto display were reversed; the display has been changed to fix this issue.
Download Link for Nikon D7100 and D5200 Firmware below: