Along with the Feelworld F5 Pro wireless touchscreen monitor, Feelworld has also released a new 6-inch on-camera monitor named LUT6S with a touchscreen, which is capable of providing 2600nit brightness, weighs 300g and consumes 16W.
A feature of the On-camera monitor is not only a bright IPS screen and FullHD resolution, but also the presence of both HDMI and SDI outputs. The monitor can be conveniently mounted both on top of the camera and on the side, as well as, if necessary, power the camera from it. The monitor can work correctly with anamorphic lenses, and, importantly, has an affordable price. All this makes Feelworld LUT6S very interesting for many photographers and videographers.
There are a 12V DC input and one NP-F battery slot for power. The monitor is equipped with a fan that automatically turns on when the backlight brightness is set above 80. A nice addition is the DC output, so you can supply power to a mirrorless or DSLR camera if the camera supports this mode.
Price and availability
The Feelworld LUT6S on-camera touchscreen monitor pricing starts from $289 and it is now available to pre-order through the Bhphotovideo.com online store. From experience with Feelworld touch screen monitors, we can say that the user may need to additionally purchase an external power supply, HDMI cable, and NP-F batteries.
- 3D LUT Log support for Rec. 709
- User-downloadable 3D LUTs
- Touch menu control
- HDR monitoring support
- Resolution: Full HD 1920×1080
- Contrast: 1000:1
- Brightness: 2600 nit for daylight operation
- Display: IPS panel with 160° viewing angles
- Allows you to power the cameras
- RGB histogram
- Luminance Histogram
- Focus Peaking: Selectable five peak colors: red, green, blue, white, yellow, and peak level adjustment: 1-10
- False colors
- Zebra Exposure: Adjustment 1% – 100%
- Scan mode
- Magnification (100% – 300%)
- Anamorphic mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)
- Pixel to Pixel View
- Auxiliary lines of thirds
- Center marker
- Safety zone marker: 70%, 80%, 90%, 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 5:4, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Aspect ratio marker: 16:9, 16:10, 4:3, 1.85:1, 2.35:1
- Marker color: red, green, blue, white, black, yellow
- Check field: red, green, blue, gray
- Image flip: H, V, H / V
- Freeze the image
- Color temperature adjustment