Lenovo has announced a high-performance workstation desktop tower computer ThinkStation P360 Tower based on the Intel Alder Lake hardware platform.
The maximum configuration uses a Core i9-12900K processor with 16 cores – eight performance and eight energy efficient. 24 instruction streams can be processed, and the clock speed reaches 5.2 GHz.
Supports up to 128 GB of DDR5-4000 RAM, three M.2 solid-state modules, and two 3.5-inch drives (or four 2.5-inch drives).
For the graphics subsystem, the most expensive desktop tower provides for the use of an NVIDIA RTX A5000 accelerator with 24 GB of memory. There are Wi-Fi 6E and Bluetooth 5.2 wireless adapters, a Gigabit Ethernet network controller, and a flashcard reader. A power supply up to 750W can be installed.
Available interfaces include USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, Thunderbolt 4, DisplayPort, HDMI and D-Sub, serial port, and standard audio jacks. Dimensions are 170 × 315.4 × 376 mm.
Price and availability
Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Tower computer pricing starts from $1,425.95 and is available now for pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com website.
Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Tower specifications
- Processor: Up to 12th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-12900K (16 cores, 5.2GHz)
- Chipset: Intel W680
- Operating System: Windows 11 Pro / Windows 11 Home / Windows 10 Pro (preinstalled through downgrade rights in Windows 11 Pro) / Ubuntu Linux / Red Hat Enterprise Linux (certified)
- Graphics: Up to NVIDIA RTX™ A5000 24GB VRAM
- Memory: Up to 128GB DDR5, 4000MHz, 4 UDIMM Slots
- Memory DIMM Capacity: 16GB / 32GB ECC, 8GB / 16GB / 32GB non-ECC
- Storage: M.2 PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD up to 2TB, 4TB3 / 3.5″ SATA 7200rpm up to 6TB / 2.5″ SATA HDD up to 1TB
- Total Storage: Up to 7 total drives, Max M.2 = 3 (6TB), (10TB) / Max 3.5″ = 2 (12TB) / Max 2.5″ = 4 (4TB)
- RAID: M.2 = 0/1, SATA = 0/1/5/10
- Power Supply: 500W (92% efficient) / 750W (92% efficient)
- Front Ports: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A, 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x Audio Jack, 1 x Microphone Jack
- Rear Ports: 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A, 1 x Audio (Line Out), 2 x DisplayPort, 1 x Flexible IO Port (DisplayPort/HDMI/Type-C), 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet, 1 x Serial Port, 1 x Thunderbolt 4, 2 x PS/27, 1 x Parallel Port, 1 x VGA, 1 x Single Type-C Ports USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 Adapter, 1 x Dual Type-A Ports USB 3.0 Adapter
- WLAN: Intel AX211 AC WiFi 6e + Bluetooth™ 5.2 / Intel AX201 AC WiFi 6 + Bluetooth 5.0 / Intel Wi-Fi w/ Bluetooth™ External Antenna Kit
- Removable Storage: 1 x 3-in-1 Media Card Reader, 1 x Slim ODD, 1 x Front Accessible Drive Bay
- Expansion Slots: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 4.0 x4, 2 x PCIe 4.0 x1
- Expansion Options: Serial/DP/HDMI/TypeC-DP/VGA/Thunderbolt 4
- Dimensions: 170 x 315.4 x 376 mm
- Weight: starting at 20.7lbs (9.4kg)
Recently, Lenovo introduced the ThinkVision E24q-20 has 24 inch IPS panel with QHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels) at a maximum refresh rate of 75 Hz, which is intended for business and office purposes in terms of features, and it costs $259.99.