The Dell S3222HG best curved gaming monitor has been announced with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels). The new Dell curved monitor also measures 31.5 inches diagonally and has a VA panel with a refresh rate of up to 165 Hz, 1800 R curvature, and 3000: 1 contrast ratio.
In addition, 8-bit color depth, 99 percent sRGB, 350 cd/m² typical brightness, and 4 ms response time (gray to gray) are promised. The pixel density is very meager at 70 ppi. The Dell S3222HG can be tilted, adjusted in height, or mounted on a wall or a swivel arm using a VESA mount (100 x 100 mm).
The Dell 32 inch monitor for gaming eliminates unsightly image tearing in games via FreeSync Premium. Sessions that are gentle on the eyes are implemented using blue light filtering and flicker-free background lighting. On the connection side, two HDMI 2.0 inputs, a DisplayPort 1.2, and headphone output are available. Dell seems to have completely dispensed with USB interfaces in the 31.5-inch device.
Price and availability
Dell S3222HG Curved Gaming Monitor has been priced at $352.49 and is now available to buy at the Amazon.com website.
Dell S3222HG Specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch Anti-glare VA panel
- Curvature: 1800R
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels (Full HD)
- Refresh rate: 165 Hz
- Pixel Pitch: 0.36375 mm
- Pixel Per Inch: 70
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio: 3000:1
- Color Support: 16.7 million colors
- Response Time: 4 ms (gray-to-gray); 1 ms (MPRT)
- Viewing Angle: 178 / 178
- Features: AMD FreeSync Premium, LED edgelight system, 99% sRGB color gamut, Mercury free, arsenic-free glass, 3-sided bezeless
- Connectivity: 2 x HDMI (HDCP 2.2), DisplayPort (DisplayPort 1.2 mode, HDCP 2.2), Headphones (mini-jack)
- Stand: Tilt Angle -5/+21, Height Adjustment 3.9 in
- VESA Mounting: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 27.9 in x 9.4 in x 18 in (with stand)
- Weight: 15.1 lbs (with stand)