Today, Canon has introduced its new mirrorless camera: M50 Mark II, and this would be are probably of greater interest to Canon M50 camera owners, who have recently dreamed of getting rid of the old model as soon as possible and purchasing a new one.
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II features a 24MP APS-C sensor, which is the same as its predecessor, and the same Digic 8 image processor as well. The Dual Pixel autofocus system has been updated to allow for eye tracking in both captures and video recording, and users can now capture vertical video and stream to YouTube Live over a smartphone internet connection.
For video, we have a 4K video recording at 23.98 fps, Full HD 1080p60, and HD 720p120 for slow-motion capture. Refined Eye Detection AF performance, and supports both Eye Detection and Face Detection focusing modes when working with Movie Servo AF. Additionally, the Combination of IS 5-axis image stabilization also helps to realize steady, shake-free recording by minimizing the appearance of camera shake.
Price and availability
Canon EOS M50 Mark II has been priced at $599 for the body only and $699 for the 14-45mm lens kit, and it can be pre-ordered through the Bhphotovideo.com website and it comes in Black and White colors.
Canon M50 Mark II Specifications
- Dimensions of 116 x 88 x 59 mm
- Weight of 387g
- Touch Screen TFT-LCD Fully articulated Display of 3 inches
- 24 megapixels APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Maximum resolution of 6000×4000 pixels
- DIGIC 8 Processor
- Auto ISO 100-25600 to 51200
- 4K UHD recording 3840 x 2160 @ 23.98p
- Autofocus 143 points
- Viewfinder coverage of 10%
- Shutter speed – Min. 30 sec. Max. 1/4000 sec
- Continuous Shooting Speed – 10.0 fps
- Connectivity of Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro-USB 2.0, Microphone port, mini HDMI port
- LP-E12 Battery up to 305 shots
Apart from this, Canon has also introduced the Speedlite EL-1 Flash with an improved continuous shooting number up to 170 and built-in radio transmission wireless functionality.