Canon has just registered a new design for a 100X superzoom in Japan. Focal length of the lens from 24mm to 2400mm and optical stabilization.
Rumors of a super-zoom compact camera of Canon 100X appeared quite long, but then the Canon Powershot SX60 HS introduced the ability to 65X zoom. Therefore, this design has a very high accuracy, and it seems that this will be the next SX70 HS, competing directly with a recently introduced Nikon P900 83X ultra-zoom. The Canon 100X camera will be owned a small sensor size of 1 / 3.2 inch.
Canon 100X Specifications:
- 98.52 zoom ratio
- Focal length f = 3.07 53.41 302.40mm
- Fno. 1.85 8:14 9:00
- Half angle ω = 36.2 2:40 0:50°
- The maximum length of the lens 110.05mm
- BF 12.67 27.40 5.19mm
- 4 group zoom lens
- Inner zoom (second group, third group)
- Focusing (fourth group)
- Stabilization (third group)