The 38 inch best ultrawide monitor screen ViewSonic VP3881a has an IPS panel that is Pantone-validated, also has a resolution of 3840 x 1600 pixels (UWQHD +, 21: 9) at up to 60 Hz, which is curved at 2300 R and supports HDR10. The curved ultrawide monitor has a contrast ratio of 1000: 1, the color depth is 10 bits ( 8 bits + FRC ), the response time is 5 ms (gray to gray), and the typical luminance is 300 cd/m².
In addition, the ultra wide curved monitor has 100 percent sRGB and Rec. 709, 95 percent DCI-P3, 86 percent Adobe RGB and a Delta-E value of less than 2 are promised. Two internal 5-watt speakers are just as much a part of the equipment as FreeSync technology (without LFC) against tearing. On the connection side, the ultra wide curved monitor has a lot with two HDMI 2.0 inputs, a DisplayPort, a USB 3.2 hub, a headphone output, an RJ-45 interface, and USB-C with DisplayPort alternate mode and 90-watt power delivery to offer. Even KVM switch functionality is available.
The curved ultrawide monitor does not have to hide when it comes to ergonomic functions either: rotation, inclination, height adjustment, VESA mounting (100 x 100 mm), blue light filtering, and flicker-free background lighting are available. Due to the width of the display, you only have to do without a pivot. The ViewSonic VP3881a weighs 7.9 kg without a stand, measures 896 x 398 x 103 mm (W x H x D), and has a power consumption of 36 to 56 watts, depending on the operating mode.
ViewSonic VP3881a price and availability
ViewSonic VP3881a ultra wide curved monitor is now available to buy via Amazon.com and Bhphotovideo.com for $1,299.99.
UPDATE: It is now available to buy on the Amazon.co.uk website at £1,182.17 (updated on May 25, 2022).
ViewSonic VP3881a specifications
- Display: 38-inch Anti-Glare IPS LED panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 1600 pixels
- Static contrast ratio: 1,000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 20,000,000:1
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- Color space: 10 bit (8 bit + A-FRC)
- Aspect ratio: 21:9
- Response time: 5ms (TYPICAL GTG)
- Viewing angles: 178º horizontal, 178º vertical
- Ports: USB TYPE A x2, USB TYPE B x1, USB TYPE C x1, 3.5MM AUDIO OUT x1, ETHERNET LAN (RJ45) x1, HDMI 2.0 IN x2, DISPLAYPORT x1
- Audio: 5W (x2) Speakers
- Features: Kensington lock, Input Select, Audio Adjust, ViewMode, Color Adjust, Manual Image Adjust, Setup Menu
- Stand: Height 130 mm / 5.1 in, Swivel 120º, Tilt 1º / 21º
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 896.0 x 499.0~699.0 x 299.0 (with stand)
- Weight: 27.7 lbs (with stand)
Recently, ViewSonic has also introduced the VX2705-2KP-MHD IPS LED monitor with distinctive gaming features. The QHD display uses an IPS panel with a refresh rate of 144 Hz, AMD FreeSync Premium, and is priced at £260.10.