Bestbuy lists the new 32 inch best buy gaming monitor AOC AG323QCX2 on its website, which has a VA panel with WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels), up to 144 Hz refresh rate, and 1500 R curvature.
The contrast ratio of the new AOC gaming monitor is 3000:1, the color depth is 8 bits, and the typical brightness is 400 cd/m². The latter fuels advertised HDR10 support, which should not be particularly impressive. The datasheet specifies 1 ms MPRT (“Moving Picture Response Time”) as the response time, which says nothing more about the gray change.
The AOC AGON AG323QCX2 is covered to 99 percent sRGB color space and DCI-P3 to 91 percent. Other features of the AOC screen are a DeltaE value of less than 2, FreeSync support (probably with LFC) against tearing, and two internal 5-watt speakers.
For connectivity, the new 144hz gaming monitor has two HDMI 2.0, and DisplayPort 1.4 inputs, four USB 3.2 downstream ports, a microphone input, and a headphone output, an extensive range of interfaces is promised. On the ergonomic side, tilt, rotation, height adjustment, and VESA mounts (100 x 1000 mm) are available.
Blue light filtering and flicker-free backlighting ensure that the 1ms monitor is easy on the eyes. The AOC AG323QCX2 best buy gaming monitor weighs 7.2 kg without the stand and has a typical power consumption of 63 watts.
Price and availability
AOC AGON AG323QCX2 curved gaming monitor cost $499.99 and is finally available to purchase via the Bestbuy.com website.
AOC AG323QCX2 specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch curved VA panel
- Curvature radius: 1500R
- Display viewing area: 697,344 x 392,256 mm
- Pixel pitch: 0.2724
- Resolution: 2560×1440 (QHD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 400-nits
- Refresh rate: 144Hz
- Response time: 1 ms (MPRT), 4 ms (GTG)
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 50M:1
- Viewing angle (CR10): 178/178
- Colors: 16.7 Million
- Features: Freesync, HDMI 2.0, Flicker-free, Low blue light technology, LIGHT FX (RGB), Removable stand, Kensington lock, Gaming style (Action, RTS, Beat’m up, Racing), Game mode (RTS, FPS, Racing, Gamer 1, Gamer 2, Off), Console gaming
- Audio: 5 W x 2 speakers
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Height adjustment (110mm)
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 x 2, DisplayPort 1.4 x 2, USB HUB: 4 USB 3.0, USB Fast charge port, Headphone out (3.5mm)
- Dimensions: 634.66(H) x 712.7(W) x 275.85(D) mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.64 kg (with stand)
Recently, Acer has also expanded its range of 144Hz 4K monitor with the Predator XB283K (KVbmiipruzx), the addition of the Predator gaming monitor family. The 4K 144Hz monitor received a 28-inch screen on an IPS panel with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels and is priced at $629.99.