LG Electronics today announced its next-generation premium CineBeam best 4K projector: the HU915QE. The new LG 4K laser projector is designed for home theater use.
Ultra Short Throw technology (ultra short-focus) allows you to install the projector 4K device at a distance of only 5.6 cm from the wall to form a 90-inch image. The maximum picture size is 120 inches diagonally, and the 4K projector for home can be placed up to 18.3 cm from a wall or screen.
The UST projector has 4K UHD resolution – 3840 × 2160 pixels. The brightness reaches 3700 ANSI lumens, and the contrast ratio is 2,000,000:1. The service life of the light source is up to 20 thousand hours.
The LG laser projector includes a 2.2 format audio system with a total power of 40 watts. There are three HDMI interfaces and two USB 2.0 ports. Dimensions are 680 × 347 × 128 mm. Among other things, support for Screen Mirroring, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth is mentioned.
Price and availability
LG HU915QE laser projector for home costs $5,996.99 and is available to pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com store.
LG HU915QE specifications
- Resolution: 4K UHD (3,840 x 2,160)
- Brightness: 3,700 ANSI Lumens
- Light Source: 3 Channel Laser
- Lamp Life: 20,000 hours
- Brightness Optimizer II: Auto Brightness + Adaptive Contrast + Iris Mode
- Throw Ratio: 0.19 (100 inches @ 9.8cm)
- Screen Size: 90-120 inches
- Keystone Correction: 4/9/15 Point Warping
- webOS: Yes (Global)
- Wireless: Android / iOS
- Integrated Speaker: 2.2 Channel, 40W
- Inputs: HDMI x 3 with eARC / USB 2.0 x 2
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 680 x 347 x 128 mm
Earlier this month, Optoma introduced a new UHD55 4K UHD projector home theater that projects a bright image of up to 3,600 lumens and is up to 300 inches in size and offers voice control and a game mode with up to 240 Hz, and is priced at $1,799.