BenQ has expanded its range of best gaming monitor models with the Zowie XL2566K, which is based on a 24.5-inch diagonal TN panel with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels (Full HD format).
The BenQ 360Hz gaming monitor is designed for games and has a high refresh rate of 360 Hz. BenQ XL2566K comes with proprietary technology DyAc+, which is responsible for reducing motion artifacts in dynamic scenes. The Black eQualizer system improves the visibility of dark areas of an image.
The new 360 Hz monitor has a brightness of up to 320 cd/m2, and contrast – is 1000:1. Rotatable side panels are included to reduce glare and help you focus on your gaming experience. Viewing angles horizontally and vertically – up to 170 and 160 degrees, respectively.
Low Blue Light and Flicker-free products reduce eye strain during extended use by reducing blue light intensity and eliminating flicker. The 360Hz gaming monitor will come with an S Switch remote control that allows you to change settings.
The would-be best monitor for gaming has two HDMI 2.0 interfaces, a DP 1.4 port, and a standard 3.5 mm audio jack. The stand provides a full range of adjustments, including the ability to convert the screen to portrait orientation.
Price and availability
As of now, the new BenQ Zowie XL2566K 360Hz gaming monitor is listed on the Amazon.co.uk store for £599.
BenQ XL2566K specifications
- Display: 24.5-inch Fast liquid crystal TN panel
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (FHD)
- Refresh rate: 360Hz
- Display area (mm): 543.744 x 302.616
- Pixel pitch (mm): 0.28
- Brightness: 320 cd/㎡
- Contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Features: Dynamic Accuracy (DyAc⁺™), Shield, S Switch, Black eQualizer, Color Vibrance, Low Blue Light, Flicker-free, Kensington lock, Variable Refresh Rate
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 x2, DP 1.4, headphone jack
- VESA mounting: 100×100 mm
- Stand: Pivot (90°), Swivel (45/45 °), Tilt (-5~23°), Height adj. (155 mm)
- Dimensions: 521 (Highest) / 366 (Lowest) x 571 x 200
- Weight: 6.2 kg
Corsair recently presented an exciting 32 inch gaming monitor Xeneon 32UHD144 offers a comparatively bright, 4K 144hz fast IPS panel, a USB-C connector, and an ergonomic, height-adjustable stand and is priced at $999.99 / £949.99.