BenQ has released the PD2725U professional LED monitor aimed primarily at designers and content creators. The Thunderbolt 3 monitor has received a high-quality 4K UHD IPS panel with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels.
The 27 inch computer monitor is DisplayHDR 400 certified and has HDR 10 support. It claims 100 percent Rec.709 and sRGB color space, and 95 percent DCI-P3 color space. Factory calibrated color reproduction guarantees its high accuracy (Delta E ≤ 3).
The Display P3 monitor has a peak luminance of 400 cd/m2, contrast ratio of 1200:1, a refresh rate of 60 Hz, and a response time of 5 ms. Viewing angles horizontally and vertically – up to 178 degrees.
A Thunderbolt 3 interface is provided with the ability to daisy chain devices. In addition, there are HDMI 2.0 (× 2) and DisplayPort 1.4 connectors, a USB 3.1 hub, and a standard audio jack. The equipment includes an audio system with two 2.5 W speakers each.
The HDMI KVM switch allows you to use one keyboard and mouse for two different PCs. The stand provides a full range of adjustments: you can change the height, tilt, and rotation of the display, as well as convert it from landscape to portrait.
Among other things, it is worth highlighting the Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to reduce eye strain.
Price and availability
BenQ PD2725U Specifications
- Display: 27-inch LED Anti-Glare IPS panel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Colors: 1.07 billion colors
- Resolution: 3840×2160
- Viewing Angle (L/R) (CR>=10): 178/178
- Response Times (GtG): 5
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Native Contrast: 1200:1
- Brightness (typ.): 250
- Brightness (peak)(HDR): 400
- Color Gamut: 100% Rec.709;100% sRGB;95% P3
- Color Mode: Animation;CAD/CAM;Darkroom;DCI-P3;DICOM;Display P3;HDR;Low Blue Light;M-Book;Rec.709;sRGB;User
- Color Temperature: 5000K;6500K;9300K;User mode
- Gamma: 1.8 – 2.6, sRGB
- Features: HDCP 2.2, AMA, PPI 163, Eye Care, Flicker-free Technology, Low Blue Light, Solidworks, calman verified, Pantone Validated, Professional Animation mode, Video Format Support, KVM Switch, DualView, Darkroom mode, Auto Pivot, CAD/CAM mode, PIP/PBP, Factory Calibration Report, Delta E<=3 (avg), Uniformity Technology, Hotkey Puck G2, Display Pilot Software, HDR10, VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Connectivity: 2x HDMI (v2.0), 1x DisplayPort (v1.4), Daisy Chain Technology, Thunderbolt 3 (PowerDelivery 65W, DisplayPort Alt Mode, Data ), Thunderbolt 3 out ( PowerDelivery 15W ), 1x USB Type B (Upstream), 2x USB 3.1 (Downstream), Headphone Jack
- Audio: Built-in Speaker 2.5Wx2
- Stand: Tilt (down/up) -5˚ – 20˚, Swivel (left/right) 30˚/30˚, Pivot 90˚
- Height Adjustment Stand: 150
- Dimensions: 360×614.8×80.3 mm (w/o Base)
- Weight: 12.4 lb (w/o Base)
Recently, BenQ presents a 34 inch curved monitor for an intense gaming experience named Mobiuz EX3415R with a 21: 9 format display, a curvature radius is 1900R, a UWQHD resolution of 3,440 x 1,440 pixels.