BenQ has announced the Mobiuz EX2710Q AMD FreeSync Premium monitor based on a 27-inch IPS panel. A feature of the new BenQ gaming monitor is the presence of a high-quality treVolo audio system.
The panel conforms to the WQHD format: the resolution is 2560 × 1440 pixels at an aspect ratio of 16: 9. The brightness is 250 cd/m2, and the contrast ratio is 1000: 1. The horizontal and vertical viewing angles reach up to 178 degrees.
The 2K monitor has a 1ms response time (MPRT), a 165Hz refresh rate, and provides the ability to reproduce 1.07 billion colors.
The aforementioned treVolo audio system combines two speakers of 2W each and a 5W subwoofer. The set of connectors includes two HDMI 2.0 interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.4 connector, a USB 3.0 hub, and a standard 3.5mm headphone jack.
AMD FreeSync Premium technology has been implemented: it is responsible for eliminating the effect of tearing in the frame, which improves the quality of the gameplay.
The new QHD monitor uses the Brightness Intelligence Plus (BI+) system: a special sensor allows you to automatically optimize the display brightness and color temperature depending on the surrounding conditions. Anti-flicker and blue backlight reduction tools reduce eye strain.
Price and availability
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710Q 2K gaming monitor has been priced at $599.99 and is already available to buy at the Adorama.com website.
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710Q Specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-Glare LED IPS panel
- Resolution: 2560×1440 pixels
- Brightness: 250nit (typ.) / 400nit (peak)(HDR)
- Native Contrast: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R) (CR>=10): 178/178
- Response Times (GtG): 1ms (MPRT) ms
- Refresh Rate: 165Hz
- Color Gamut: 95% P3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Colors: 1.07 billion colors
- Gamma: 1.8 – 2.6
- HDCP: 2.2
- Audio: Built-in Speaker 2.1 Channel (2Wx2 + 5W woofer)
- Features: HDR10, DisplayHDR 400, Cinema HDRi, Custom, DisplayHDR, ePaper, FPS, Game HDRi, HDR, M-Book, Racing game, RPG, sRGB, Eye Care, Flicker-free Technology, Low Blue Light, Brightness Intelligence Plus (B.I.+), Color Weakness, HDRi, Video Format Support, FPS Mode, Motion Blur Reduction, Color Vibrance, Light Tuner, FreeSync Premium, Black eQualizer
- Connectivity: HDMI (v2.0) x2, DisplayPort (v1.4) x1, USB Type B (Upstream) x1, USB 3.0 (Downstream) x2, Headphone Jack
- VESA Wall Mount 100×100 mm
- Stand: Tilt -5˚ – 15˚, Swivel 15˚/ 15˚, Height 100mm
- Dimensions: 366.3×614.1×64.1 mm
- Weight: 5.2kg / 11.4lb
Along with this, BenQ has also made available the new HDR gaming monitor: Mobiuz EX3210R equipped with a VA panel, achieve a maximum refresh rate of 165 Hz, resolve with 2560 x 1440 pixels (WQHD) resolution, a curvature of 1000 R, and is priced at $699.99.