BenQ has announced the Mobiuz EX2710U 27 inch 4K monitor, designed for use in gaming computers. The BenQ 4k monitor is made on an IPS UHD HDR matrix measuring 27 inches diagonally.
The panel has a resolution of 3840 × 2160 pixels, a peak brightness of 600 cd/m2, and a contrast ratio of 1000:1. Viewing angles horizontally and vertically reach 178 degrees.
The new BenQ gaming monitor has 1ms (GtG) response time and 144Hz refresh rate. It provides 98% coverage of the DCI-P3 color space. The number of reproducible color shades reaches 1.07 billion.
The BenQ EX2710U includes a 2.1 audio system: it combines two speakers with a power of 2 W each and a 5 W subwoofer. A standard 3.5mm audio jack is provided.
There are two HDMI 2.1 interfaces, a DisplayPort 1.4 connector, and a hub with four USB 3.0 ports. The stand allows you to adjust the angles of inclination and rotation of the display, as well as change its height concerning the desktop surface in the range of 100 mm. Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies help to reduce eye strain during prolonged work.
Price and availability
BenQ Mobiuz EX2710U 27 inch 4K monitor is already available for pre-order on Amazon.com at $999.99, and shipping will be started from July 1, 2022.
Updated on July 11, 2022: This BenQ gaming monitor is now available to pre-order on Amazon.co.uk for £799.99 and will be released on August 31, 2022.
BenQ EX2710U specifications
- Display: 27-inch Anti-Glare IPS panel
- Resolution (max.): 3840×2160
- Brightness (typ.): 300nits
- Brightness (peak)(HDR): 600nits
- Native Contrast: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R) (CR>=10): 178°/178°
- Response Times (GtG): 1 ms
- Response Times (MRPT): 1 ms
- Refresh Rate (Hz): DP:144/ HDMI:120
- Color Gamut: 98% P3
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Colors: 1.07 billion colors
- PPI: 163
- Gamma: 1.8 – 2.6
- Features: HDR10, VESA DisplayHDR 600, HDCP 2.3, Eye Care, Flicker-free Technology, Low Blue Light, Brightness Intelligence Plus (B.I.+), Color Weakness, ePaper, HDRi, Video Format Support, Display Quikit (Win)
- Color Mode: Cinema HDRi ,Custom ,DisplayHDR ,ePaper ,FPS ,Game HDRi ,M-Book ,Racing game ,RPG ,sRGB
- Gaming Mode: FPS Mode, Motion Blur Reduction, Color Vibrance, Light Tuner, FreeSync Premium Pro, Black eQualizer
- Audio: 2.1 Channel (2Wx2 + 5W woofer) Speaker, Headphone Jack, Microphone
- Ports: 2x HDMI (v2.1), 1x DisplayPort (v1.4), 1x USB Type B (Upstream) 4x USB 3.0 (Downstream)
- Dimensions: 422.7 – 522.7×609.0x252.3 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 8 kg / 17.64 lbs
Earlier this year, BenQ has made available the Mobiuz EX3210U 4K 32 inch HDMI 2.1 gaming monitor with an IPS-type LCD panel, an Ultra HD resolution, 3840 x 2610 pixels. 144 Hz refresh rate, 1 ms MRPT response time, and costs $1,099.99.