For the ZenBook Flip S UX371EA, Asus relies on an elegant unibody case in black with accents in copper and a 13-inch 4K OLED touchscreen. In connection with a large battery and an Intel Tiger Lake-U processor with integrated Xe-iGPU, the convertible should be exciting for many customers.
The Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371EA is one of the highest quality convertibles from Asus to date compared to the recently introduced ZenBook Pro 15 UX535 or ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA, and the first to be certified as an Intel Evo notebook. And it’s not just about the unibody case, the equipment is also impressive. On the datasheet, the display is particularly impressive, namely, a 13-inch 4K OLED touchscreen that can display the entire DCI-P3 color space, and that is also VESA DisplayHDR 500 True Black certified. The compatible Asus Stylus Pen, which recognizes 4,096 pressure levels, is included.
Intel Tiger Lake APUs provide the necessary performance, so you can count on four powerful computing cores and an integrated Xe graphics chip, which could even offer sufficient performance for casual gamers. The convertible is equipped with up to 16 GB of RAM and a maximum of 1 TB PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD.
The 13.9 millimeters thin and 1.2 kilogram light notebook should achieve a battery life of up to 15 hours. A numberpad is integrated into the large touchpad. The laptop is equipped with two Thunderbolt 4 ports (USB-C), a USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 port, and an HDMI connector.
Price and availability
Asus ZenBook Flip S UX371EA Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor 2.8 GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 4.7 GHz) and 12 MB cache
- Graphics: Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics
- Display: 13.3” OLED 4K (3840 x 2160) 16:9 slim-bezel NanoEdge touchscreen, 3.9 mm-thin side bezel, 178° wide-view technology, 100% DCI-P3
- Memory: 16 GB 4266 MHz LPDDR4x
- Storage: 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD
- Interfaces: 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® (up to 40 Gbps), 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (up to 5 Gbps), 1 x Standard HDMI
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4 mm key travel
- Touchpad: Glass-covered; intelligent palm-rejection, Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger gestures
- Audio: Dual-speaker Harman Kardon-certified audio system, ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance, Array microphone with Cortana voice-recognition support
- Camera: IR webcam with Windows Hello support
- Wireless Connectivity: Intel® WiFi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax), Bluetooth® 5.0
- Battery: Up to 15 hours battery life, 67 Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
- Dimensions: 1.39 x 30.5 x 21.1 cm
- Weight: 1.2 kg (approx. 2.65 pounds)