With the ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA, Asus has introduced a new Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Laptop convertible that, with Intel’s Tiger Lake and Xe, can not only offer decent processor and graphics performance, but also high-quality 4K OLED displays and Thunderbolt 4 port.
In addition to the expensive Asus ZenBook S UX393, the latest model of the Asus ZenBook 13 is also optionally available with a 4K OLED display that can display 100 percent of the DCI-P3 color space; the screen is Pantone-validated and certified by TÜV Rheinland. The touchscreen with slim edges is compatible with the Asus Active Stylus (about $35 on Amazon).
The Asus ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA has an all-new design that combines ultimate portability with supreme versatility. Its sleek NanoEdge display and 360° ErgoLift hinge make ZenBook Flip 13 extra compact, and the super-slim 13.9 mm chassis houses a wide range of I/O ports for easy connectivity.
The ZenBook Flip 13 is equipped with a 67 Wh battery, which should enable a runtime of at least 14 hours, it is also charged via USB-C, and a 65 Watt fast charger is included in the scope of delivery. It is equipped with the Asus ErgoLift hinge, so that the keyboard is angled slightly when it is opened, in order to improve the typing experience and the cooling.
Price and availability
The 13.9 millimeters thin and 1.3-kilogram lightweight Asus ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA is now available to pre-order on the Bhphotovideo.com website, with prices starting at $949.99.
Asus ZenBook Flip 13 UX363EA Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7 processor 1.30 GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.90 GHz) and 8 MB cache / Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 processor 1.00 GHz quad-core with Turbo Boost (up to 3.60 GHz) and 6 MB cache
- Graphics: Intel® Iris® Xe graphics
- Display: 13.3-inch LED-backlit FHD OLED (1920 x 1080) 16:9 slim-bezel NanoEdge touchscreen, 3.9 mm-thin side bezel, 178° wide-view technology, 100% DCI-P3
- Memory: 8 GB / 16 GB 4266 MHz LPDDR4x
- Storage: 1 TB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x4 M.2 SSD, 256 GB / 512 GB PCIe® NVMe™ 3.0 x2 M.2 SSD, 32 GB + 512 GB Intel® Optane™ Memory H10 with SSD
- Interfaces: 2 x Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C® (up to 40 Gbps), 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A (up to 5 Gbps), 1 x Standard HDMI, Thunderbolt™ 4 USB-C®USB 3.2 Gen 1HDMI
- Keyboard: Edge-to-edge design, full-size backlit, with 1.4 mm key travel
- Touchpad: Glass-covered; intelligent palm-rejection, Precision Touchpad (PTP) technology supports up to four-finger gestures
- Audio: Dual-speaker Harman Kardon-certified audio system, ASUS SonicMaster stereo audio system with surround-sound; smart amplifier for maximum audio performance, Array microphone with Cortana voice-recognition support
- Camera: IR webcam with Windows Hello support
- Wireless Connectivity: Intel WiFi 6 with Gig+ performance (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery: Up to 14 hours battery life, 67 Wh 4-cell lithium-polymer battery
- Power: 65W power adaptor, Plug Type: USB-C
- Dimensions: 1.39 x 30.5 x 21.1cm
- Weight: 1.3 kg