Asus has expanded its Eye Care family of monitors with the 23.8-inch IPS VZ24EHE VGA monitor. The 75hz monitor panel has a Full HD resolution (1920 × 1080 pixels) with an aspect ratio of 16: 9.
A response time of 1 ms (MPRT) is declared, and the refresh rate is 75 Hz for the VGA monitor. The brightness is 250 cd/m2, the contrast ratio is 1000: 1, and the dynamic contrast ratio is 100 000 000: 1. The horizontal and vertical viewing angles reach 178 degrees.
The VGA monitor panel is suitable for daily work, entertainment, and play. There is support for Adaptive-Sync / FreeSync and a set of proprietary game tools GamePlus: it includes a timer, crosshair, and a frame counter.
The 75hz monitor boasts narrow bezels, making it suitable for use in configurations with multiple displays side-by-side. Flicker-Free and TÜV Rheinland-certified Blue Light Filter technologies are responsible for reducing eye fatigue during prolonged use.
There are HDMI 1.4 and D-Sub interfaces, as well as a headphone jack (3.5 mm). The stand allows you to adjust only the tilt angle of the screen – within 28 degrees. With the VESA mount, the panel can be hung on the wall.
Price and availability
Asus VZ24EHE specifications
- Display: 23.8-inch Non-Glare IPS panel
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Viewing Area (H x V): 527.04 x 296.46mm
- Viewing Angle (CR≧10, H/V): 178°/ 178°
- Pixel Pitch: 0.2745mm
- Resolution: 1920×1080
- Brightness (Typ.): 250cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio (Typ.): 1000:1
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100000000:1
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Response Time: 1ms MPRT
- Refresh Rate (Max): 75Hz
- Features: Flicker-free, Trace Free Technology, SPLENDID Technology, Color Temp. Selection (4 modes), GamePlus, QuickFit, HDCP, FreeSync, Shadow Boost, Motion Sync, Low Blue Light, Eye Care+ Technology, Kensington Lock
- Ports: HDMI(v1.4) x 1, VGA x 1, Earphone Jack
- Stand: Tilt (+23° ~ -5°)
- VESA Wall Mounting: 75x75mm
- Dimensions: 540x 392 x 210 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 2.9 Kg (with stand)
Recently, Asus has made available the ROG Swift PG32UQ 4K 144Hz monitor with 4K resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels), DisplayHDR-600, a mini-LED backlight, and achieves a refresh rate of up to 144 Hz. Two built-in HDMI 2.1 interfaces and a DisplayPort 1.4 with DSC (Display Stream Compression) make it possible and are priced at $999.