Focusing on office use products, Asus has released the VA27DQSB 1080p monitor. It has a Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS display, but narrow bezels on three sides of the IPS screen allow you to assemble multiple Asus VA27DQSB monitors in a 1×3 or 2×3 configuration. The 27 in monitor has an LED backlight and an ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments.
The 1080p monitor uses an IPS display with 178° viewing angles. The monitor supports VESA Adaptive-Sync technology. The refresh rate is 75 Hz. The advantages of the monitor include a mode with a reduced proportion of blue in the backlight and flicker-free brightness control.
ASUS VA27DQSB monitor features Adaptive-Sync technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback. A host of connectivity options that include HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI-D, D-sub, and two USB 3.0 ports, so hooks up easily to a wide variety of PCs, laptops, consoles, media boxes, keyboard, and mice. It also has pass-through ports for the line in and headphone jack inputs, putting the audio connections conveniently.
The monitor stand provides 150mm height adjustment, 90 ° swivel, 35 ° tilt, and reorientation. VESA mount points allow for installation on compatible brackets and mounts. The monitor comes with an exclusive Asus blue light filter that protects you from harmful blue light.
Asus VA27DQSB Specifications
- Display: 27.0″ 16:9 Non-glare IPS Panel
- True Resolution: 1920×1080
- Brightness(Max): 250 cd/㎡
- Contrast Ratio (Max): 1000:1
- ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio (ASCR): 100000000:1
- Viewing Angle (CR≧10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
- Response Time: 5ms (Gray to Gray)
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Refresh Rate(max): 75Hz
- Feature: Frameless Design, Flicker free, Kensington lock, Trace Free Technology, 8 Modes (sRGB Mode/Scenery Mode/Theater Mode/Standard Mode/Night View Mode/Game Mode/Reading Mode/Darkroom Mode), Skin-Tone Selection, Color Temperature Selection, QuickFit, GamePlus modes (Crosshair/Timer/FPS Counter/Display Alignment), Low Blue Light, HDCP 1.4, VividPixel, Adaptive-Sync,
- Audio: 2W x 2 Stereo RMS
- Ports: HDMI1.4, D-Sub, DisplayPort 1.2, 3.5mm Mini-Jack, USB Port 2.0×2,
- Analog Signal Frequency: 30 ~85 KHz (H) /48 ~75 Hz(V)
- Digital Signal Frequency: DisplayPort：85 ~85 KHz (H) /48 ~75 Hz(V)
- HDMI: 30 ~85 KHz (H) /48 ~75 Hz(V)
- Mechanical Design: Tilt : -5°~+35°/ Swivel : -180°~+180° / Pivot : -90°~+90° / Height Adjustment : 0~150 mm
- VESA Wall Mounting: 100x100mm
- Dimensions: 611.9 x (373.4 ~ 523.4) x 226.3 mm with Stand / 611.9 x 364.7 x 55.5 mm without Stand
- Weight: 6.8 kg
Price and availability
Asus recently has also introduced a new Eye Care VA27DQSB IPS monitor model that should combine a comparatively large screen diagonal with good equipment and an IPS screen that is particularly easy on the eyes.