ASUS releases ROG Strix XG32VQ and ROG Strix XG35VQ gaming monitors in the US and UK markets. These Asus Monitors are characterized by high performance, sophisticated design and curved panels to completely immerse themselves in the game screen.
In term of technical specs, both are quite similar, both the new ASUS ROG monitors use VA panels with 1800R curvature; the differences between the two models mainly reside in size (35 vs 32 inches) and in resolution. ROG Strix XG32VQ indeed offers a maximum resolution of 2560×1440 pixels with 125% sRGB coverage, while ROG Strix XG35VQ reaches up to 3440×1440 pixels (100% sRGB coverage).
Among the features to mention there is also FreeSync support with ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur, and the proprietary backlight technology that is Aura Sync, paired with the exclusive Light Signature projection kit, allows you to customize your own game style to create particular projection effects. Finally, there are the classic features of ASUS gaming monitors, such as GamePlus, GameVisual, and DisplayWidget.
Price and Availability
ROG Strix XG32VQ and XG35VQ Specifications
- Display: 31.5-inch, 16:9 (XG32VQ) / 35-inch, 21:9 (XG35VQ) 1800R Curved Monitor
- Panel type: WLED / VA
- Resolution: WQHD (2560 x 1140) XG32VQ / UWQHD (3440 x 1440) XG35VQ
- Refresh rate: 144Hz (XG32VQ) / 100 Hz (XG35VQ)
- Color saturation: 125% sRGB (XG32VQ) / 100% sRGB (XG35VQ)
- Response time: 4 ms (gray-to-grey)
- Ports: 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 1x Mini DisplayPort, 2x USB 3.0, 1x audio jack
- Dimensions: 713.38 x (490.02~590.02) x 299.27mm (XG32VQ) / 834.7 x (468.3~567.2) x 317.3mm (XG35VQ)
- Weight: 96kg (XG32VQ) / 12.2kg (XG35VQ)