Additionally, both cameras are equipped with Dual-tone LED flash to help users to take a high-quality selfie photos in low-light conditions with more realistic color. The ZenFone Selfie is the latest smartphone to join the family of ASUS ZenFone. The Asus ZenFone Selfie is not only strong for its selfie shooting capabilities, but also available in more attractive colors such as light green, pink and white.
The Asus ZenFone Selfie smart phone has received a 5.5-inch display with a Full-HD resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, pixel density of 403ppi and also protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 4. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor (4x 1.7 GHz, 4x 1GHz) 2 or 3 GB of RAM (depending on the specific region), 16 or 32 GB of internal memory and also support external microSD memory cards to expand memory up to 64 GB.
The Asus ZenFone Selfie smartphone running the Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system with ZenUI interface. Dimensions are 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 ~ 3.9 mm, and weight – 170 grams. It has a 3000 mAh battery capacity and also supports high-speed 4G LTE network. The ZenFone Selfie price and release date is yet to be confirmed.
Asus ZenFone Selfie Specifications:
- Dimensions of 156.5 x 77.2 x 10.8 ~ 3.9 mm
- Weight of 170g
- Full-HD Display of 5.5 inches with Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels, pixel density of 403ppi
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 13 mega pixels (Dual-tone LED)
- Android 5.0 Lollipop with ZenUI interface
- 4x 1.7 GHz, 4x 1GHz
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 Chip
- 2/3GB of RAM
Internal memory of 16/32GB
- Expandable memory up to 64GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh