AGON by AOC introduced a new 27 inch gaming monitor: AOC AG275QX with up to 170Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, DisplayHDR 400, and QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution.
AGON by AOC is expanding its portfolio of gaming monitors with a new 1440p gaming monitor. The manufacturer introduced the first monitor from the 5th generation of the AGON series, which has the model number AG275QX/EU.
The new AOC gaming monitor is 27 inches in size, i.e. has a screen diagonal of 68.6 cm. It has a resolution of QHD, i.e. 2,560 x 1,440 pixels. It offers a console mode that accepts a 4K signal at 120 Hz and downscales it to the given resolution.
The refresh rate for a 1440p monitor is 165 Hz but can be overridden to 170 Hz if desired. The latency (GtG) is 1 ms and guarantees fast response times and a practically ghosting-free display.
The AOC AG275QX comes with a Fast IPS panel. This enables a large viewing angle and high color accuracy with a color depth of 10 bits and 1.07 billion colors that can be displayed. Thus, the device is not only suitable for gamers, but also content creators.
The 1440p gaming monitor supports Adaptive-Sync as well as also compatible with NVIDIA G-Sync. The flicker-free technology and low blue mode are easy on the eyes.
On the other hand, the angular design with a robust metal base and a 3-sided frameless panel are the same. The VESA mounting option and its height-adjustable (150 mm), tilt (-5/23°), swivel (-20/20°), and 90° rotatable (pivot) stand including an integrated carrying handle are ergonomic.
Price and availability
The AGON by AOC AG275QX is available for a recommended retail price of £339.99 on the Amazon.co.uk website.
AOC AG275QX specifications
- Display: 27-inch Antiglare IPS panel
- Pixels per inch: 109 PPI
- Resolution: 2560 x 1440 pixels (QHD)
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Refresh rate: 170Hz
- Response time: 1 ms (GTG) / 1 ms (MPRT)
- Static contrast ratio: 1000:1
- Dynamic contrast ratio: 80M:1
- Viewing angle: (CR10) 178/178
- Display colors: 1.07 Billion
- Color Space: (SRGB) CIE 1931 % 98, (DCI-P3) CIE 1976 % 94
- Features: AMD Freesync Premium, G-SYNC Compatible, DisplayHDR 400, Flicker-free, Low Blue Light, 3-sided frameless, Kensington lock, G-menu, Low input lag, Game color, Shadow control, Motion blur reduction, Crosshair, Frame counter, Console gaming support (XBOX X/S: 2560×1440@120Hz / PS5: 1920×1080@120Hz), Built-in speakers
- Gaming Features: Shooters, MMORPG, Action, eSports, RTS, Beat’m up, Racing
- Game modes: RTS, FPS, Racing, Gamer 1, Gamer 2, Off
- VESA mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Stand: Tilt (-5/23), Height (150mm), Swivel (-30/30)
- Ports: HDMI 2.0 x 2, DisplayPort 1.4 x 2, USB Hub 3.2 (Gen 1) downstream x 4 (fast charge), 3.5mm headphone out
- Dimensions: 613.4 x (411.1~561.1) x 231.8 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 6.45 kg (with stand)
Recently, AOC expanded its popular Agon G2 gaming monitor series with a new AOC 24G2SPAE with a faster IPS panel. The new best 24 inch gaming monitor offers a rapid refresh rate of 165Hz and a frameless design and is priced at £209.99.