Huawei introduced the MateStation X All in One Desktop PC to the UK, which is now listed on Amazon. Available in a single configuration, the MateStation X All-in-One PC combines Huawei’s MateView display with a powerful 45W APU.
Huawei started shipping the MateStation X in the UK. Incidentally, Huawei announced the MateStation X last September in China, which explains the use of older silicon. For some reason, Huawei has decided not to offer the MateStation X with an AMD Ryzen 5 5600H AMD Ryzen 5 5600H processor in the UK, the entry-level APU option in other markets.
Instead, the Huawei MateStation X All in One Desktop PC only comes with a Ryzen 7 5800H APU, a more powerful APU that AMD has now replaced with the Ryzen 7 6800H. In addition, the MateStation X has a fixed RAM of 16 GB and a storage space of 1 TB; there is no obvious way to upgrade the AIO. Huawei adds that the RAM operates in dual-channel mode and is DDR4 type. Unfortunately, he didn’t provide any details about the included SSD.
Additionally, the MateStation X features a 28.2-inch IPS panel that runs natively at 3,840 x 2,560 pixels in a 3:2 aspect ratio. Also, this large display reaches a peak brightness of 500 nits but only offers a 60Hz refresh rate.
Price and availability
Currently, the MateStation X All in One Desktop PC can be purchased in the UK for £1,750 via Amazon.co.uk store, for which Huawei also provides a wireless keyboard and mouse.
Huawei MateStation X specifications
- Display: 28.2-inch IPS panel
- Resolution: 3840 x 2560, 164 PPI
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178° / 178°
- Screen-to-body Ratio: 92%
- Aspect Ratio: 3:2
- Colour gamut: 98% P3 (typical)/Covers 100% sRGB
- Colour accuracy: ΔE≤1
- Brightness: 500 nits (typical)
- Touchscreen: 10-point multi-touch screen, Anti-fingerprint, AR coating
- Contrast Ratio: 1200:1 (typical)
- Features: HDR400, Eye comfort mode, Low Blue Light, Flicker Free, Huawei Share, Display Manager, Factory Reset, Fingerprint Button One Step Power-on and Log-in
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800H Processor
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Graphics
- Memory: 16 GB (8 GB x 2) DDR4 3200 MHz
- Storage: 1 TB NVMe PCIe SSD
- PSU: AC input: 100～240V, 8A, 50/60 Hz / DC output: 16V/24A
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax, 160 MHz 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz, 2 x 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1
- Ports: 3.5 mm headset, microphone 2-in-1 jack x 1, USB-C x 2 (USB 3.2 Gen 1, 5V/2A max. charging, DP1.2 (HBR2) IN/OUT), USB-A x 2 (USB 3.2 Gen 1, 5V/2A max. charging)
- Dimensions: 529.74 x 187 x 614.16 mm
- Weight: 9.0 kg
You can also read our Huawei MateView SE review, which has a minimalistic design, a 23.8-inch Edge-lit IPS panel with Full HD resolution, 90% P3, 100% sRGB, 250 nits brightness, 3-side frameless design, and much more.