Asus has announced an AIO CPU cooler system TUF Gaming LC ARGB: the liquid cooler came in two versions – with an aluminum radiator of 120 mm and 240 mm standard sizes.
In the first, Asus TUF Gaming LC 120 ARGB comes with one Fan slot with a diameter of 120 mm, and the TUF Gaming LC 240 ARGB with two slots with the same diameter. The rotation speed is controlled by a pulse width modulation (PWM) method in the range from 800 to 2000 rpm. The maximum airflow is 113.8 cubic meters per hour, and the static pressure reaches a 3.0 mm water column. The noise level does not exceed 29 dBA.
The AIO cooler systems include a water block combined with a pump. The components of the new products received spectacular addressable ARGB lighting. Aura Sync technology allows the lighting to work in sync with other components on the gaming desk station.
The length of the connecting pipes is 380 mm. It talks about compatibility with AMD processors in the AM4 version and Intel chips in the LGA 1150, 1151, 1152, 1155, 1156, 1200, 1366 versions.
Price and availability
Asus TUF Gaming LC 120 ARGB cost $99.99, while the TUF Gaming LC 240 ARGB cost $119.99, and both AIO CPU cooler systems are now available to purchase through the Newegg.com website. Both devices are backed by a six-year warranty.
Asus TUF Gaming LC ARGB specifications
- Block Compatibility: Intel LGA 1700 / 1366 / 1200 / 115x; AMD AM4
- Block Dim.: 80.00 x 80.00 x 45.00 mm
- Block Material: Copper
- Radiator Size: 272.00 x 122.00 x 27.00 mm (240 ARGB) / 150.00 x 122.00 x 27.00 mm (120 ARGB)
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Fan Size: 2 120 mm Fan Slots (240 ARGB) / 1 120 mm Fan Slots (120 ARGB)
- Fan Dim.: 120.00 x 120.00 x 25.00 mm
- Fan RPM: 800~2000 RPM +/- 10%
- Fan Air Flow: 67 CFM
- Fan Noise: 29 dB(A)
- LED Color: ARGB
- Tube Material: Sleeved Rubber tube
Recently, MSI has also announced the best AIO cooler MEG CoreLiquid S CPU Liquid Cooler systems. The family includes the S280 and S360 models with a radiator of 280 and 360 mm, respectively.