With the TravelMate Spin P4 (TMP414RN-51-54JZ) business laptop, Acer brings a very affordable convertible best laptop for business customers with a Tiger Lake processor, pen operation, and 4G reception, which offers many connections.
Acer recently introduced a lot of new products at the global press conference and, in addition to gaming and private customer products, also has something ready for business customers or training positions. A new convertible or business notebook from the TravelMate family is called TravelMate Spin P4 now available to buy in the US.
The Acer TravelMate Spin P4 has a 360-degree hinge, touch function, and pen input, so the slot for the stylus is also available on the convertible. The new TravelMate office laptop is based on Intel’s 11th core generation with fast Iris Xe graphics and can be equipped with up to 32 GB DDR4 RAM and 1 TB M.2 PCIe SSD.
The 14-inch display is protected by Gorilla Glass, the chassis made of aluminum, and a magnesium mixture is certified according to MIL-STD-810G and should therefore withstand even harsher environments. Acer gives a weight of 1.53 kilograms for the convertible. In addition to Wi-Fi 6, Sim and eSIM-based 4G is also supported, a Thunderbolt 4 port is available in addition to Ethernet, HDMI, 2x USB-A, and micro SD slot.
Also on board is a TPM 2.0 chip, fingerprint sensor, and Windows Hello-compatible IR camera for face recognition.
Price and availability
The Acer TravelMate Spin P4 (TMP414RN-51-54JZ) business laptop costs $949.99, and it can be purchased via the Amazon.com website.
Acer TravelMate Spin P4 Specifications
- OS: Windows 10 Pro
- Processor: Intel Core i5-1135G7 2.40 GHz Quad-core (4 Core)
- Display: 14-inch LCD Full HD LED Backlight Multi-touch Screen
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM 2x slot
- Storage: 1 x 512 GB PCI Express
- Connectivity: WiFi IEEE 802.11 a/g/n/ac/ax, Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.0, Microphone
- Audio: 2x Stereo Speakers
- Ports: 1x HDMI, 2x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A Ports, 3x USB Type-C, DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 4, Network (RJ-45)
- Features: Stylus support, Kensington Lock Slot, Fingerprint reader
- Battery: 3-cell Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), 13 Hour Run Time
- Dimensions: 0.70″ x 12.8″ x 9.3″
- Weight: 3.09 lb
Along with this best laptop for business, Acer has also made available the Acer Swift 3 SF314-511-70TU thin and light laptop is powered by an 11th-Gen Intel Core i7 processor, has a claimed 16 hours of battery life, Wi-Fi 6, and a Thunderbolt 4 port. It also has slim bezels on the side and a backlit keyboard and is priced at $999.99.