BenQ has expanded its range of 1080p monitor models by announcing the GW2480L 1080p 60 Hz monitor based on a 23.8-inch IPS panel. The panel complies with the Full HD standard, so it has a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels.
The 60fps monitor is designed for everyday work. Narrow side bezels allow multiple monitors to be placed side by side to form a multi-display configuration. The stand allows you to adjust the angle of the screen in the range of 25 degrees.
The BenQ 60hz monitor has a brightness of 250 cd/m2, a contrast ratio is 1000:1, and viewing angles are 178 degrees horizontally and vertically. GtG response time is 5ms, refresh rate is 60Hz, and 72% coverage of the NTSC color space is to be claimed.
The BenQ GW2480L is equipped with stereo speakers with a power of 1 W each, a 3.5 mm headphone jack, HDMI 1.4 and DisplayPort 1.2 interfaces, as well as an analog D-Sub connector.
Flicker-free and Low Blue Light Plus technologies help reduce eye strain during extended use. Brightness Intelligence (BI) optimizes picture settings based on content type and current room conditions.
Price and availability
Updated on July 1st, 2022: The new BenQ 1080p 60 fps monitor is now also available on Amazon.co.uk at £313.41.
BenQ GW2480L specifications
- Display: 23.8 inch IPS Panel, Anti-Glare
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Brightness (typ.): 250nits
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (L/R) (CR>=10): 178°/178°
- Response Times (GtG): 5 ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Color Gamut: 72% NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Display Colors: 16.7 million color
- Gamma: 1.8 – 2.6
- HDCP: 1.4
- Audio: 1W x 2 Speakers
- Features: Picture modes (Color Weakness, ECO, Game, Low Blue Light Plus, Movie, Photo, sRGB, Standard, User), Eye Care, Flicker-free Technology, Low Blue Light, Brightness Intelligence (B.I.)
- Connectivity: HDMI (v1.4) 1x, DisplayPort (v1.2) 1x, VGA, Headphone Jack
- Stand: Tilt (-5˚ – 20˚)
- VESA Mount: 100 x 100 mm
- Dimensions: 420 x 540 x 175 mm (with stand)
- Weight: 4.23 kg / 9.33 lbs (with stand)
Recently, MSI launched the Pro MP241X best 1080p monitor, designed for everyday tasks in the office or home. The business monitor is built on a VA panel measuring 23.8 inches diagonally with a resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels, which corresponds to the Full HD format and is priced at $125.99.