Updated on November 22nd, 2018:
The update can be done by OTA waiting for the notification, or by manually downloading and installing the packages following the instructions on the miui.com.
Xiaomi has started the rollout of MIUI 10 Global Stable update for another handful of devices, which are added to those already updated starting from the second half of September. Among the new models that are receiving the update in these hours, we point out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi Mi Max and Mi Max Prime.
As always, remember that it is the MIUI 10 adapted to the Western market, including Google pre-installed services, the absence of Chinese apps and multilingual software.
The innovations introduced by the manufacturer with this new version of MIUI mainly concern the completely redesigned graphics interface, new full-screen gestures, new system sounds inspired by nature and a whole series of renovations for some proprietary applications.
MIUI 10 Changelog:
- Designed for a full-screen experience
- All-new UI is tailored for full-screen devices and lets the content take the front stage.
- Natural sound system
- You won’t get tired of natural and ever-changing sounds of the new MIUI.
- We simplified system sounds and applied smart filters, so you’ll hear something only when you need to.
- Ambient sounds of the forest, beach, drizzle, stove fire and summer night will help you to relax and focus on what’s important.
- Other improvements and optimizations
- Other system apps (including Clock and Notes) got a major revamp too!
The update is already being rolled out via OTA for the devices reported, however, those who do not want to wait can download and install the ROM packages manually following the instructions on the miui.com site.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X – Android 7.0 – Download Link
- Xiaomi Mi Max – Android 7.0 – Download Link
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime – Android 7.0 – Download Link