Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has been listed briefly on its official website in China and confirming different technical specifications emerged previously and revealing the price for the most valuable variant, namely the one with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The information was quickly removed, but not before anyone managed to capture a posterity.
Compared to what emerged thanks to TENAA certification a few days ago, we note that the display will have a diagonal of 6.99-inches, not 6.9-inches, while the battery capacity will be 5,500mAh, not 5,400mAh. These are marginal differences, which probably depend on how values are approximated by one and the other.
It also turns out that at least one camera sensor will be the Sony IMX363, and therefore there is a common point with Xiaomi Mi 8; two color options mentioned: Black and Gold. Finally, the price will be CNY 1,699 – approximately $257/INR 17,583 at the current exchange rate for the 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model. If the rumors come from the official site means that the presentation is imminent now.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications (rumored)
- Dimensions of 176.15 × 87.4 × 7.99mm
- Weight of 221g
- FHD+ Display of 6.99 inches with 18:9, 350ppi
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 12MP with 1/2.55-inch Sony IMX 363 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 1.4µm pixels, PDAF, and 20MP secondary sensor with 1/3.4-inch sensor, dual-LED flash
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Android 8.1 Oreo based on MIUI 10
- 1.8 GHz octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Chip
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB/128GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- Battery capacity of 5500mAh with Quick Charge 3.0
- Dual SIM