The TP-Link has expanded its Neffos X Series smartphone series with the announcement of the Neffos X1 Lite, “light” version of the Neffos X1 model was first unveiled back in September at IFA 2016 in Berlin.
The Neffos X1 Lite offers a back panel with a double curvature which ensures a solid and secure grip even with one hand, while the elegant design is guaranteed by the presence of thin edges (just 2.75mm) and 2.5D curved glass that covers the front display of the 5.0-inches. In addition, the screen is activated by double tap and provides an accurate interaction thanks to the 10-point touch.
The TP-Link Neffos X1 Lite integrates the rear Fingerprint sensor which is claimed to read your fingerprints in just 0.2 seconds. You can also capture selfies using Fingerprint sensor.
For optics, this new TP-Link smartphone comes equipped with a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with PDAF (focus in just 0.2 seconds), f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone LED flash. There is also the real-time night shooting mode that lets you see exactly what you are shooting in low light conditions. The front camera of 5-megapixels with an 84-degree wide angle lens to capture perfect selfies.
Neffos X1 Lite Specifications
- Dimensions of 142.6 x 71.2 x 8.5mm
- Weight of 138g
- IPS LCD Display of 5.0 inches with 293.7ppi
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 7.0 Nougat with NFUI 2.0
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Processor
- MediaTek MT6750 Chip
- ARM Mali-T860 GPU (520MHz MPS)
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 16GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro-USB 2.0, 3.5mm jack
- Battery capacity of 2550mAh
- Dual SIM
The TP-Link Neffos X1 Lite will be available for purchase in Cloudy Gray, Sunrise Gold and Moonlight Silver colors at the price of €149,90.