Mobvoi has made TicWatch Pro 2020 official, a new and more powerful variant of the TicWatch Pro smartwatch was announced at the end of May 2018 from which it inherits its design.
The changes are all inside: the Chinese company has decided to double the possibilities offered to its users by increasing the RAM (from 512MB to 1GB) and integrating a MIL-STD-810G military certification. A greater amount of RAM, explains the manufacturer, will allow drastically improving the performance of the Wear OS system, thus offering better fluidity and general reactivity.
The remaining technical specifications are unchanged: the Snapdragon Wear 2100 SoC, while the storage space is still 4GB. Once again confirmed the solution with dual display, which includes a 1.39-inch (400×400 pixel) main OLED screen dedicated to the use of all smart functions and a secondary transparent FSTN (black and white) LCD.
- OS: Google Wear OS
- Dimensions: 45mm x 12.6mm
- Display: 1.39-inch 400 X 400 + FSTN AMOLED screen
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100
- RAM: 1GB
- Storage: 4GB
- Connectivity: GPS/AGPS, Bluetooth: 4.2/Wi-Fi:802.nbgn 2.4GHz, NFC payment, Google Pay
- IP68 rating
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, PPG heart rate, ambient light, low latency usage sensor
- Battery: 415mAH, dock with USB cable
- Battery life: Smart mode: 2 days, Essential mode: 30 days, Mixed-use: 2-30 days,
- MIL Standard 810G
Price and Availability
TicWatch Pro 2020 is already listed on Amazon.com to purchase at a price of $259.99.[amazon box=”B082TY7VKW” /] [amazon box=”B082TVJN2Z” /]