Just as predicted, the actual Xperia Z4 is a slight upgrade from the Sony Xperia Z3, while providing hardware Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 similar to the tablet. The smartphone still owns the 5.2 inch display with a Full HD resolution – not 2K and the X-Reality technology with a Triluminos Display.
The Xperia Z4 has a thickness of 6.9mm, roughly equivalent to a thickness of 6.8mm with the iPhone 6 and Galaxy S6. The design of the Xperia Z4 keeps Xperia Z3 style with aluminum rounded edges, better finishing, designed two glass with 0.4mm thin compared to Xperia Z3, while weight only 144 g. The design on the front stretch of dual speakers are small and long edge, similar to the Sony Xperia Z 2. However charger port familiar from Xperia Z1, included microUSB port at down side and do it sealed to ensure waterproof standard IPX5 / IPX8 and dust IPX6.
The Sony Xperia Z4 features a 20.7-megapixel rear camera, which only adds some new imaging utility and keep the product line parameters as before. A new in Bluetooth technology with enhanced quality decoding standard LDAC developed by Sony, 3 times faster transmission bandwidth to support transfer data or music via Bluetooth Hi-Res 24-bit / 96kHz compatible headsets Sony MDR-1ABT.
The Sony Xperia Z4 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 platform with a 1.5GHz or 2GHz Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal memory in the Japanese version. For connectivity, it supports 4G LTE, 3.5G, Wi-Fi, Miracast support, DLNA, GPS, Bluetooth 4.1 and MicroUSB. The battery capacity is lower than the previous product line is 2930 mAh, with selective Ultra Stamina super energy saving mode.
The Sony Xperia Z4 will be available in another region in the near future. Check out some Sony Xperia Z4 Specs below:
Sony Xperia Z4 Specifications:
- Thickness of 6.9mm
- Weight of 144g
- LCD Display of 5.2 inches with Triluminos and X-Reality Technology
- Resolution of 1920×1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 20.7 mega pixels, Exmor RS Sensor, 25mm f / 2.0, shooting 4K
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 5.0 operating system
- 2.2 GHz, 1.5 GHz Octa-core Processor
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Chip
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3.5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 2930mAh
- Water resistant (IPX5 / 8) and dust (IPX6)