Sharp and NTT DoCoMo is preparing to launch a new New Flip Phones called the Sharp Aquos SH-06G on June 26th. This smartphone price will be falling in the mid-range segment with a classic Flip design which is very popular in the Japanese market.
The Sharp Aquos SH-06G will stand out with the presence of a waterproof housing and user can easily manipulate it in one hand. This Flip phone will come with a regular keyboard with Touch cruiser EX touch pad.
The Sharp Aquos SH-06G will have a 3.4 inch TFT LCD screen with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels and using PureLED technology for brighter color. The device also has an OLED external screen of 0.9-inches with resolution of 128 x 36 pixels.
The Sharp Aquos SH-06G is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8210) 200 SoC and a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory which is further expandable via microSD card up to 32GB.
The other specifications of the device include a 5-megapixel rear camera and built-in digital TV tuner technology (one-seg). The Sharp Aquos SH-06G is run on Android 4.4.4 KitKat operating system and battery capacity of 1410mAh which also includes a power saving mode.Unfortunately, at this time we still do not know the selling price as well as the availability for another region of the device.
Sharp Aquos SH-06G Specifications:
- Dimensions of 112 x 51 x 16.5mm
- Weight of 123g
- TFT LCD Display of 3.4 inches and an external OLED Display of 0.9-inches
- Resolution of 964 x 560 pixels
- Rear Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 4.4 operating system
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon (MSM8210) 200 Chip
- 1GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 4GB
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- Connectivity of 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, IrDA, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB 2.0
- Built-in digital TV tuner (one-seg)
- Battery capacity of 1410mAh
- Waterproof IPX5/7