Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition has been officially announced in Taiwan, which is the high edition of the Aquos S3 was launched back in March this year. It features a virtually identical design to its predecessor, the High Edition variant distinguishing itself from the previous model with a series of updated hardware specifications.
Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC that takes the place of the Snapdragon 630, 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage expandable through MicroSD slot.
On the front, there is the same 6.0-inch display with FHD+ (2160×1080 pixels) resolution and 2.5D curved glass. The multimedia compartment is composed of a dual 12MP + 13MP rear camera and a 16MP front camera.
Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition Specifications
- Dimensions of 148.2 x 74.2 x 7.98 mm
- Weight of 167.4g
- FHD+ Display of 6 inches with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass, 135% RGB ultra-wide color gamut, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 550 nits brightness
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 12MP with a wide-angle lens, f/1.75 aperture, 1.4um pixel size, PDAF + 13MP camera with telephoto lens and dual-tone LED Flash
- Front Camera of 16MP with f/2.0 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo-based on Smile UX
- 2.2 GHz Octa-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 14nm Chip
- Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- Internal memory of 128GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Rear Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Bluetooth 5.0, USB C
- Battery capacity of 3200mAh with Quick Charge 3.0, and Qi wireless charging
- Dual SIM
Sharp Aquos S3 High Edition will be available in Taiwan at a price of around $570 in Black color on June 11th, 2018.