Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 is the second tablet by Samsung alongside Galaxy Tab S5e. This is a device with low-end technical specifications, equipped with a 10.1-inch LCD display with a 1920×1200 pixels resolution, Exynos 7904 SoC, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage with the possibility of memory expansion via Micro SD.
The multimedia compartment consists of a single 8MP rear camera and a 5MP front camera, while the battery capacity is 6150mAh. The operating system is Android 9.0 Pie 9.0 with One UI software customization.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 Price and Availability
The tablet will be available from April 5 in Germany in two versions with a price tag of EUR 210 – approximately $237 for the Wi-Fi model and EUR 270 – approximately $305 for the 4G LTE version. The tablet comes in Black, Gold and Silver color options.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 2019 Specifications
- Display: 10.1-inch TFT display with 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio
- CPU: Exynos 7904 14nm octa-core SoC
- GPU: Mali-G71 GPU
- RAM: 2GB of RAM
- Storage: 32GB of storage (expandable up to 400GB)
- Cameras: 8MP Rear, 5MP Front cameras
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Dimensions: 245 x 149 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 460
- Battery: 6150mAh
- OS: Android 9 Pie