Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 is a new entry-level smartphone announced by the Korean company in the last hours and probably only for the Korean market.
The technical specifications of the new Wide series smartphone do not seem to deviate much from the predecessor announced exactly a year ago. Galaxy Wide 3 is indeed equipped with a 5.5-inch display with HD resolution, 1.6GHz octa-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage (an improvement over Galaxy Wide 2 was only 16GB) expandable through MicroSD slot up to 400GB.
For optics, the Galaxy Wide 3 features a 13-megapixel front and rear camera. The battery capacity is a 3300mAh and the device running Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 Specifications
- TFT LCD Display of 5.5 inches with HD
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 13 mega pixels with f/1.7 aperture and LED flash
- Front Camera of 13 mega pixels with f/1.9 aperture
- Android 8.0 Oreo operating system
- 1.6 GHz Octa-core Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 400GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.2, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh
- Dual SIM
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 is already available to buy through SK Telecom in Korea, priced at 297,000 won – approximately $275 at the current exchange rate.