Samsung would not be working only on Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy Tab S4. In fact, the Korean company plans should also include Galaxy Tab A2 XL (formerly known as Galaxy Tab Advanced 2 XL), a new mid-range tablet with the Android operating system and Qualcomm SoC.
In the last hours, Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 XL is back in the spotlight thanks to the Sammobile website which, has exclusively reported what would seem to be the official technical specifications of the new product made in Samsung. Among these we find:
Samsung Galaxy Tab A2 XL Specifications
- 10.5-inch LCD display with 1920×1200 pixel resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Octa-Core SoC
- 2GB of RAM (or 3GB)
- 32GB of internal storage with MicroSD slot
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front camera
- 7300mAh battery with quick charging support
- Wi-Fi a / b / g / n / ac, LTE, Bluetooth 4.2
- Android 8.1 Oreo
Just like Tab S4, the Tab A2 XL should not boast any physical buttons. Unlike the top model, however, the Tab A2 XL will not be equipped with an iris recognition scanner.
No information is currently leaked, finally, regarding the presentation of the product.