Along with the Galaxy Tab S4, Samsung also announced the Galaxy Tab A 2018 tablet designed and built for viewing multimedia content, gaming, browsing and listening to music. The Galaxy Tab A 2018 comes with a 10.5-inch display offers a 16:10 ratio, and thanks to the thin frames you can immerse yourself perfectly in videos, movies, and images. There are also four speakers positioned in each corner of the body with Dolby Atmos support.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.5 winks at a younger audience, with the parental control managed by the Kids Mode (including Kids Browser, Galaxy Apps for Kids and 8 apps including Toca Hair Salon 3 and BRIO World – Railway).
Among the features present in the tablet are worthy of mention Always On Daily Board for the immediate display information such as time, calendar, weather updates and SmartThings to control connected home appliances.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018 Price and Availability
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018 price in USA starts at $383 for WiFi variant and $453 for the LTE version. It comes in Black, Blue, and Grey color options, and will be available from August 24, 2018.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018 Specifications
- Dimensions of 260.0 x 161.1 x 8.0mm
- Weight of 529g (Wi-Fi), 534g (LTE)
- TFT LCD Display of 10.5 inches with 16:10 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels
- Rear Camera of 8 mega pixels with LED flash
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 32GB
- Expandable memory up to 400GB
- 4 speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C
- Battery capacity of 7300mAh