Asus ROG Strix XG438 is the new offer in the field of gaming monitor of the Taiwanese manufacturer was first announced at the CES 2019. We are talking about a 43-inch Asus gaming monitor (thus wider than the 32-inch XG32VQR model) with DisplayHDR 600 certified, 4K UHD resolution and with 90% DCI-P3 color gamut.
It is defined by the ASUS “The world’s biggest and fastest 4K FreeSync 2 HDR gaming monitor”, capable of a 120Hz refresh rate that only further enhances the gaming experience. Not to mention even the anti-reflective coating and the GameFast Input technology that allows information to be transmitted to the screen very quickly and without lag, a fundamental element for having an advantage over the opponents in gaming sessions.
ROG Strix XG438Q Asus 120hz Monitor Specs
- Display: 43-inch 16:9 DCI-P3 90%, 4K gaming monitor (2840×2160), brightness up to 700cd / m2, contrast 4000:1, HDR10, 120Hz refresh rate
- FreeSync 2 HDR
- DisplayHDR 600
- Shadow Boost
- GameFast Input Technology
- Stereo speaker: 2x 10W RMS
- Remote control to access the display settings (brightness, contrast, input signal)
- Ports: 3x HDMI, DisplayPort 1.4, 3.5mm mini-jack (PC audio input), 3.5mm mini-jack for headphones, 2x USB 3.0
- Consumption: less than 48W
- Color: Black
- Dimensions with stand and weight: 974.58×631.31×242.19mm / 15.3kg
Asus ROG Strix XG438Q 120hz gaming monitor is already available for purchase at a recommended price of $1,099 via Amazon.com.
|Asus ROG Strix XG438Q 43" Large Gaming Monitor with 4K 120Hz FreeSync 2 HDR Displayhdr 600 90%...||No ratings yet||$1,099.00||Buy on Amazon|