Rise of The Tomb Raider is ready to take brutal advantage of the Xbox One X enhancements, so all new console owners can download the patch free of charge, which improves the technical department with a 4K native resolution, supporting HDR and Dolby Atmos.
Xbox One X players can choose from one of three visual modes:
- Native 4K (full 3840 by 2160) for the highest fidelity resolution.
- Enriched visuals for stunning graphics upgrades.
- High frame rate for the smoothest possible gameplay.
The update also introduces compatibility with HDR screens for brighter and more accurate colors, support for Dolby Atmos 3D, and improved texture deployment for Lara Croft, secondary characters, and environments.
New Xbox One X tech enhancements for Rise of the Tomb Raider include:
- HDR display support for more vibrant and accurate color representation.
- Spatial audio support, including Dolby Atmos, for true 3D audio.
- Enhanced texture resolution for Lara Croft, NPCs, and environments for even more immersive and realistic details.
Those who own the current season pass, and an Xbox One X, will also receive all of the new content featured in Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration. This edition includes the Blood Ties single-player content, co-op play for endurance mode, the extreme survivor difficulty setting for the main campaign, the 20 Year celebration outfit and gun, and five classic Lara skins.
Additional visual enhancements include:
- Improved volumetric lights.
- Improved reflections.
- Enhanced foliage.
- Upgraded polygonal detail.
- Improved anti-aliasing.
- Amplified texture filtering.
In addition to this, players will receive all DLC for Rise of the Tomb Raider including Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch, endurance mode, Cold Darkness Awakened, 12 outfits, seven weapons, and 35 expedition cards.[easyazon_infoblock align=”none” identifier=”B00KVRNIQU” locale=”US” tag=”wwwtechtoyr06-20″]