Xiaomi Redmi Go seems to be very close to the official launch. The first Android Go smartphone of the Redmi series as the Xiaomi’s sub-brand has appeared in numerous images that portray it in the two Blue and Black colors. According to rumors, Redmi Go will be available in Europe from February at a price of around EUR 80.
Redmi Go will be the first smartphone of the brand by Xiaomi announced earlier this month, at least according to reports from some rumors from the Philippines. The device was shown in a teaser published by Mi Philippines on Facebook (with hashtag #GoSmartDoMore) and also appeared on a local e-commerce site with lots of images and technical specifications.
Redmi Go should be equipped with a 5.0-inch display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor, 1GB of RAM, a 3000mAh battery and a single 8MP rear camera.
Redmi Go Specifications
- Dimensions of 140.4×70.1×8.35mm
- Weight of 137g
- TFT LCD Display of 5.16 inches with 380nit brightness, 1000:1 contrast ratio, 72% NTSCcolor gamut
- Resolution of 720×1280 pixels
- Rear Camera of 8 mega pixels with 1.12um pixels, f / 2.0 aperture, HDR, LED flash
- Front Camera of 5 mega pixels with 1.12um pixels, aperture f / 2.2 aperture
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Go edition)
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Processor
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chip
- Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 8GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Connectivity of 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth 4.1, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3000mAh
- Dual SIM