What if I tell you that you can recover data from your PC, SD card, USB drive, and numerous other sources for free? Yes – it is true. The latest version of Recoverit is now available for download and provides free data recovery options. The application runs on every major Mac and Windows version with a freely available tool for all. Using it, you can perform extensive audio, photo, or video recovery in minutes. Let’s explore this data recovery tool and its features in detail.
Wondershare Recoverit: The Best Free Data Recovery Tool
While there are a handful of data recovery applications out there, Wondershare Recoverit is certainly a clear winner. It is equipped with numerous features and provides a free option to recover our data. The free version of the application can recover up to 10 media files of different formats. Furthermore, there is no limitation on the size of the files that we can recover. If users wish to recover more than 10 files, then they can always buy a premium version from Recoverit’s website.
Recoverit is developed by Wondershare and runs on a highly sophisticated algorithm. It can recover all kinds of content from your computer’s internal storage or any other external source like pen drive, SD card, hard disk, and so on. It supports hundreds of media formats to do photo, video, or audio recovery. Here are some of its major features.
- It is a freely available data recovery application that can recover up to 10 files of different formats without any hidden cost. Also, there are no size restrictions on these files.
- Users can easily recover all kinds of content like photos, videos, audios, etc. by following a simple click-through process. Some of the popular formats that it supports are JPEG, PNG, GIF, RAW, MP3, AVI, MP4, MPEG, 3GP, and so much more.
- There is a provision to preview the recovered content on the native interface of Recoverit. In this way, users can selectively restore their data to a secure location.
- No prior technical knowledge is needed to use Recoverit as it has a user-friendly intuitive interface.
- Recoverit can perform extensive data recovery on the native hard drive of the system. Also, it supports recovery on external sources like SD card, memory card, hard disks, USB drives, etc.
How to Recover Data for Free using Recoverit?
As mentioned before, you can freely recover your data on PC, SD card, USB drive, etc. using Recoverit. Firstly, you need to visit its official website and download it on your system. If you wish to recover less than 10 files, then you can install its free version. To recover more files, a premium version can be bought.
Step 1: Select a location to scan
Start by launching Wondershare Recoverit on your system after completing its installation. From its home, you need to select a location to scan. It can be a partition on your PC’s hard drive or any other external connected source as well.
Step 2: Scan the location
After selecting the location and starting the process, you would have to wait for a few minutes. In this way, Recoverit would be able to extract the lost or inaccessible content from the selected source.
Step 3: Restore your data
Once the process is completed, you will be notified so that you can preview the recovered content. Simply visit the category, select your data, and restore it to a safe location.
By following this tutorial, you would be able to do photo, audio, or video recovery for free. It is extremely easy to use Wondershare Recoverit and the tool is widely known for its high success rate. Keep it handy as it might help you restore your lost data during any unwanted situation.