Recently, the Pentax USA Website uploads the photo of Full Frame DSLR Pentax Camera Models, and today have confirmed the new Pentax DSLR camera will continue to get better specific parameters.
Accordingly, it will have up to 36-megapixels sensor with KAF3 steel frame. It has an anti-shacking system by moving sensors and AF systems – phase detection. The prototype of this Pentax DSLR camera will be on display at CP+ 2015 this week.
Pentax DSLR camera Specifications:
- TFT-LCD Display of 3 inches, (flip)
- 36 megapixels Full Frame CMOS Sensor
- No lowpass Filter
- ISO 100-102.400
- Autofocus 27 points, SAFOX XI AF
- Metering system (TTL) 86,000 pixel
- Sensor System – shift image stabilization 3.5 TBD
- Viewfinder OVF pentaprism, coverage of 100%
- KAF3 stainless steel frame
- Inbuilt Flash – No
- Zapada External Flash with high-speed sync and compatible with wireless Pentax flash
- Connectivity of Memory card 2 SDXC slots
Check out Pentax Digital SLR Price below:[easyazon_link asin=”B00HN7GK8E” locale=”IN” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default” tag=”wwwtechtoyr07-21″ add_to_cart=”default” cloaking=”default” localization=”default” popups=”default”]Pentax K-500 16 MP Digital SLR Camera with SMC DA 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 AL WR Zoom Lens, Memory Card and Case (Black)[/easyazon_link]