The China Telecom operator has published many details about the upcoming Oppo A3 smartphone by mistake. The device should be introduced later this month. The page has been online for a short time, but enough for someone to save images, specifications, price and much more.
Oppo A3 will be codename PADM00, and will be a mid-range device with MediaTek Helio P60 processor, 6.2-inch 18:9 display and 4GB RAM.
Oppo A3 Specifications
- Dimensions of 56 x 75.3 x 7.8 mm
- Weight of 159g
- FullView Display of 6.2 inches with 18:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels
- Rear Camera of 16 mega pixels
- Front Camera of 8 mega pixels
- Android 8.1 Oreo operating system
- MediaTek Helio P60 Processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 128GB
- Expandable memory Yes
- Connectivity of 4G VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, A-GPS, Bluetooth, Micro-USB 2.0
- Battery capacity of 3300mAh
- Dual SIM
On the design side, it is interesting to note that the display has a notch on the upper edge, there are two Nano SIM slots (separate 1 for MicroSD) and that there is a 3.5 mm headphone jack. It will be available in five colors: Knight Black, Soybean Meal, Blue, Stardust Silver, and Pomegranate. The Oppo A3 price should be around CNY 1,999 – approximately $318. There are no further indications about its availability in markets outside of China.