The OnePlus TV received a new software update, the second within a few months after the one released in early October with optimizations and lighting effects for the soundbar.
The rollout of the new firmware update, identifiable with the release V1.6.0T1911211115, has been already started and has already reached the first Smart TVs sold in the Indian market. The integrated innovations are different and include support for the Netflix app, mute the audio by pressing the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously and more.
OnePlus TV V1.6.0T1911211115 system update changelog
- Netflix on board!
- Added setting for directly entering recent “Input Source” at startup
- Optimized volume adjustment experience to increase or decrease audio volume more comfortable
- Pressing volume up and down buttons together to mute the TV
- Remote low battery and charging status notification on TV
- Optimized PQ video pinkish issue
The release of the update will take place gradually.