OnePlus 7 Pro will be officially announced on next May 14, but the result of this incident is just a formality, given that the smartphone is the protagonist of a consistent trail of rumors, which ends today with the information provided by a trusted source, which is WinFuture. These data are so precise that they can be considered substantially official. In fact, it is a great way to collect the previous rumors on the terminal in a single article.
To summarize: OnePlus 7 Pro is a flagship device based on the Snapdragon 855 SoC and equipped with a 6.67-inch display called Fluid AMOLED with 3120 x 1440 pixels resolution and an in-display fingerprint sensor. It will be available in three options (the basic one includes 6GB of RAM and 128GB of UFS 3.0 type storage) and three colors (Almond, Mirror Gray, and Nebula, the latter available only for the intermediate configuration with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage and the top model with 12GB/256ROM). Prices in the European market start at EUR 699 – approximately $781 and reach up to EUR 819 – approximately $915.
One of the peculiar features of the smartphone can be seen in the photo above and below: OnePlus has provided a pop-up camera (16MP) that comes out from the upper edge and allows for an excellent screen-body ratio, without resorting to the notch. The camera compartment is completed by the triple rear camera module with the 48MP main sensor, combined with a 16MP secondary sensor and a third one is 8MP wide-angle lens dedicated to zoom.
The 4000mAh battery with Warp Charge (5V / 6A)fast recharging closes the picture, while an important weight must be taken into account: the technical data sheet refers to 210 grams.
Following are the complete OnePlus 7 Pro specifications, the images of the device in the three colors and, at the end of the article, the details on the prices.
OnePlus 7 Pro Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch Fluid AMOLED with 3120 x 1440 pixels, 516ppi, refresh rate 90Hz, In-display fingerprint sensor
- OS: Android 9 Pie with OxygenOS
- Storage: 6GB of RAM / 128GB UFS 3.0 NAND flash; 8GB RAM / 256 GB UFS 3.0 NAND flash; 12GB of RAM / 256 GB UFS 3.0 NAND flash
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC (1x Cortex A76 at 2.84 GHz / 3x Cortex A76 at 2.42 GHz / 4 x Cortex A55 at 1.8 GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 640
- Location: Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, GPS
- SIM: Nano-SIM, Dual-SIM support
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, WiFi AC. USB 3.1 Type-C
- Main camera: 48MP Sony IMX586 sensor (f/1.6, OIS, 7 lenses), 16MP wide-angle lens (f/2.2, 117 degrees viewing angle), 8MP 3x optical zoom (f/2.4, focal length 78mm), Phase detection autofocus (PDAF), AF Laser (LAF), Continuous autofocus (CAF), dual LED flash
- Video resolution: 4K at 30/60 fps, 1080p at 30/60 fps, 720p at 30 fps; Super Slow motion video at 240fps, 720p at 480 fps
- Front camera: 16MP Pop-up camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, EIS; Video resolution: 1080 at 30 fps, 720 at 30 fps
- Audio: Stereo speakers
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gesture Sensor, Compass Light Sensor
- Battery: 4000mAh with Warp Charge (5V / 6A)
- Size and weight: 162.6 x 75.9 x 8.8 mm / 210 grams
OnePlus 7 Pro Prices:
- 6GB / 128GB at EUR 699 – approximately $781 in Mirror Gray color
- 8GB / 256GB at EUR 749 – approximately $837 in Mirror Gray, Almond and Nebula Blue colors
- 12GB / 256GB at EUR 819 – approximately $915 in Nebula Blue color