OnePlus 6 has started receiving the expected Oxygen 5.1.6 update, a short distance from the release of the same version for the HydrogenOS customization, designed for the Chinese market.
Everything as planned. The new update introduces a good part of the news already anticipated for the Asian public, along with a whole series of optimizations, which you can consult in the official changelog.
OnePlus 6 OxygenOS 5.1.6
- Added Portrait Mode for the front camera
- Added preview for Light Bokeh effect in Portrait Mode of the rear camera
- Optimized call clarity
- Supported battery percentage in the status bar
- Improved ringtone volume and sound quality
- Now able to schedule Do Not Disturb(DND) mode
- Added Dual-4G network option in SIM & network settings
- Optimized power consumption and Improved system stability
- Added smart answer for Bluetooth – automatically answer incoming calls when connecting to Bluetooth devices
The update is already being released via OTA, requires 223MB of data to be downloaded, and as always will be gradually distributed so as not to over-clog the servers. More information on the dedicated page on the OnePlus thread.