OnePlus has released a new version of the Hydrogen OS 3.0 (Android 7.0 Nougat)- proprietary Chinese firmware for OnePlus 3T. With this new update, you will get improved and stable 2G network, few new third-party apps and optimized the pedometer function on the device.
It is worth to mention that the Hydrogen OS 3.0 version 2 update is for the Chinese version of the OnePlus 3T. In China, the OnePlus 3T runs Hydrogen OS instead of Oxygen OS, but both only differ in name.
OnePlus 3T Hydrogen OS 3.0 update weighs 1.4GB, you can see changelog below:
- China construction Bank can be used normally
- Updated few Google third-party applications
- Added few third-party applications
- Improved stability and speed of 2G connectivity
- Optimized pedometer functionality, now more stable and accurate
- Improved system stability
- Improved the SIM Tool Kit icon appearance
- Improvements and enhancements to the shutter speed with the Camera app.
For more information and downloads, you can head to the official website of Hydrogen OS.