Nubia N3 has been announced in China, the smartphone is equipped with a 5.99-inch IPS display with 18:9 FullView aspect ratio and particularly thin edges, thus adapting to the design of the latest models placed on the market.
The device has no physical home button, replaced by a virtual button easily identifiable through a thin red ring. Inside it, there is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable internal storage. As for the optics, Nubia N3 integrates a dual rear camera – there is no information about it, but it should be 16MP + 5MP and a 16MP front-facing camera with PDAF.
Nubia N3 Specifications
- FHD+ IPS Display of 5.99 inches with 403ppi
- Resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels
- Dual Rear Camera of 16MP + 5MP
- Front Camera of 16MP With PDAF
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat With Nubia customization
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core Processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Internal memory of 64GB
- Expandable memory up to 128GB
- Battery capacity of 5000mAh
- NeoPower 3.0 technology for performance optimization
Nubia N3 will go on sale in China on March 24 but details of its price and sales platform are still unknown. It comes in Obsidian Black, Space Gold and Nebula Red color options.