Nokia X has been certified by TENAA in China when they are missing exactly six days of its official launch. There is no big news compared to what we have learned from previous rumors, but confirmations from a fairly reliable source are always convenient. These are the salient details:
- A 5.8-inch display with FHD + (2280 x 1080 pixels) resolution (the image is too dark to understand if there will be a notch, but it seems that there are no more doubts)
- SoC unknown, 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU (from previous rumors that there should be two variants – one with MediaTek Helio P60 and one with Qualcomm Snapdragon 636, the first reaches 2GHz, while the second stops at 1.8GHz. So it is likely that TENAA certified S636 variant).
- 3 variants for RAM: 3GB, 4GB, and 6GB
- 2 variants for internal storage: 32GB and 64GB, both variants support external microSD card slot
- Dual 16MP rear camera
- 3000mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 147.2×70.98×7.99
- Weight: 151g
The Chinese site also reveals that the device will be available in three color variants: Black, Blue and White/Silver. A little surprise for the operating system: Android Oreo will be in 8.1 version out of the box, not 8.0 as the previous rumors said.